Just like larger companies, small businesses like yours need advanced technology to operate efficiently and to compete effectively. But as reliance on IT grows, the resources to support an increasingly complex IT environment may not. In many small businesses, IT resources are scarce, and can be quickly overwhelmed with the day-to-day responsibilities of keeping the IT infrastructure that the business depends on up and running.
The problem small businesses face
If you fall behind in keeping up with things such as backups, patches and security, the odds are that you’ll face an IT outage or another problem down the road that will negatively impact your business. For instance, if your e-mail server, customer relationship management system, financial application or network goes down unexpectedly, you face substantial productivity and revenue losses as a result.
Introducing Managed Services
Managed Service Providers (MSPs) act as an extension to yout business, taking care of routine IT infrastructure monitoring and management around the clock - freeing your staff to focus on higher value project. By proactively monitoring and maintaining your systems, an MSP can help you avoid many technology problems in the first place. Should an issue occur, an experienced MSP can troubleshoot and resolve it more efficiently.
Unity Networking’s Platinum Managed Services plan includes:
- 24/7 helpdesk support - our support team is on hand to resolve your IT problems
- Network monitoring - we can monitor and check you network every 5 minutes
- PC and server protection - our antivirus software can keep malicious attacks at bay
- Disaster recovery - we offer a comprehensive backup solution to protect your data
- Vendor management - we’ll act as a single point of contact for your technology needs
With Unity Networking’s Managed Services, you can ditch the worries of having to manage your entire infrastructure and dealing with complex IT issues - we’ll take care of everything for you!
Put your focus back on running and growing your business